Monday, September 26, 2011

Upholstery Project

If you are a regular reader of my blog (this would be you, Dad), you might remember my post about this  chair.


























I got it at a garage sale in the spring and figured it would be a good "learn to upholster" project.  I took all the old fabric, insides, and lots of staples and tacks off,  painted it (a few times), and then have been waiting until I had the courage (and a pneumatic stapler) to continue on.

It's far from perfect, but I definitely learned a lot and will try another one.

Here are some "after" shots:


































































2 comments:

  1. Looks like you did a good job. I like the stripes. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too! You have a pneumatic stapler? Lucky Girl!

    ReplyDelete