Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Striped Aqua Dresser

Braving the 98 degree temperature, Ben cheerfully helped me move this dresser down to Liberty House today.  I did remember to take "before" shots, but forgot the "afters" this time!  Here's the one picture I got with my little flip phone.  I couldn't get a head-on shot, because my little room is too tiny!



I bought this dresser at a shed sale on a farm near Cordova a couple of months ago (I hauled home a Jeep-ful that day).  It was sound structurally, but definitely needed help in the pretty department.  Here are a couple of "before's"--bad paint job, mismatched cheap hardware, and in need of a good scrubbing.



I'm currently working on a tall dresser that I bought at a neighbor's garage sale last weekend (and very happy with how it's going), though by afternoon I just want to watch TV and drink iced tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment