Monday, June 4, 2012

New Cottonwood Sign

Just finished this sign and kind of love it.  I use manila tags on most of the things I sell, so seemed like a good idea for a sign.  The guys at the lumberyard have a good "scrap" pile and are good enough to cut pieces to size.  When I got home from there, I decided to use my algebra skills to make the proportions the same as the actual tag (I was very proud).  Ben cut it down further (after I did the math) along with the corners and the hole.  We found a manila file folder (that had our wedding pictures in it!) and used it for the "reinforcement" part.  I made a stencil for the letters, added some clothesline rope, and done!

1 comment: