Saturday, November 19, 2011

Craft Fair

Julie and I had a great time selling at our local Seward Jr. Women's Craft Fair today! Thanks to everybody who stopped by our booth.  It was so much fun to visit  and you were so nice to buy things!  Thank you!










There was a lot of interest in the pretty aqua dresser (above), but without a way to get it home most people had to pass.  This means it's still for sale ($85.) and my handsome husband and son-in-law will  deliver it locally.  Let me know if you're interested in it or anything else you saw.  You can contact Julie at her blog (http://julieowens.typepad.com/the-cork-board/)
 if you'd like more of her cards, bags, or baby hats.

Again, thanks Jr. Women's Club ladies for a fantastic job putting together this event--
and to all of you who came!  








2 comments:

  1. I would have liked to walk through your booth! I came here from Rachel's blog and I'm a fellow Nebraskan! Even sold at that show last year. It's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jill! We had a great time and hope to do it again--maybe post-turkey and Christmas . . .

    ReplyDelete