Back in October, I did a post after cutting out seven hundred and some red pieces of fabric for a quilt. These pieces were for the sashings of a New York Beauty quilt I had started. I had hoped to finish that part of the quilt by the end of the winter. It was definitely work that couldn't be rushed, but by getting just a little done as I could get to it, I am excited to say I finished them tonight! Total number of pieces in the red and white sashings: 1,608
Now for the round "stars" (you can see three that are partially done) that will be pieced, appliqued to brown squares, and then sewn between the sashings.