Saturday, October 30, 2010

New faucet!

I'm lucky.  Not only is my husband funny and smart (and did I mention good looking?), he's awfully handy.  Today he not only cleaned out all the gutters and trimmed some trees, he installed a new bathroom faucet.  Check it out.

Before

After

Pretty, don't you think?
  And then we were so inspired by how nice it looked that we cleaned out the bathroom vanity drawers and threw away lots and lots of old half-used products that were taking up space.  

I've been doing a lot of cleaning out/throwing away/giving away lately.  
So far, I haven't missed a thing and it's feels really good to lighten my load a little!

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, your new faucet looks great and your blog on Secretariat is fantastic. I like your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete